Executive Committee Liaison:
Co-ChaIrs: Lolly Tai (E) & Rodney Robinson (DE)
The Fellows Nomination Committee is responsible for determining qualified candidates, gathering the required information and submitting the application to ASLA.
The Fellows Nomination Committee has been charged by the Chapter Executive Committee to perform the following tasks:
- Prepare a slate of candidates for potential elevation to Fellow.
- Contact the candidates and enlist a Member who will be responsible for their nomination.
- Assist with/ review the nomination application, and offer a critique to strengthen the nomination narrative/application.
- Prepare applications for review by Chapter President.
- Assist Chapter President in forwarding nominations to ASLA.
- To increase a candidate's chances of being elevated to Fellow by a peer review of the nomination application.
The Fellows Nomination Committee shall be comprised of a minimum of three (3) Fellows and the Chapter President. The Executive Committee Liaison shall be a Fellow, appointed by the Chapter President.
Last Revised: August, 2013