VIRTUAL 2021 PA-DE ASLA Conference on Landscape Architecture
April 12 - April 15
VIRTUAL 2021 PA-DE ASLA Conference on Landscape Architecture –
Hindsight is 20/21: Transforming Our Profession
Hosted by the Central PA Section
April 12 – 15, 2021
Registration Deadline: April 7, 2021
Contact PA-DE ASLA at 717-441-6041 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance or have questions.
You Registered for the Virtual Conference. Now What?
- Watch for an email from email@example.com. This email contains your unique virtual conference login information and tips and tricks for accessing and enjoying the event.
- Review this Easy PheedLoop/Virtual Conference Guide [PDF]
- Get excited and be prepared for four afternoons of timely and valuable continuing education!
Continuing Education & Certificates of Attendance
- You must take and pass a quiz (with a score of at least 80%) for each session you attend. This is a LA CES requirement. Links to each quiz are included in the session description of each session in PheedLoop.
- Most virtual conference content will be available until April 30, 2021. Pre-registration is still required, and attendees must still take and pass a quiz for each session attended.
- By mid-May, certificates of attendance will be emailed to conference attendees.
For full conference participation, attendees can earn the following continuing education credits:
- Up to 13 LA CES credits
- Up to 13 Pennsylvania or Delaware PDH
- Up to 9 AICP CM (Learn More)