NOW OPEN: 2020 PA-DE ASLA Commercial Sponsorship
The Pennsylvania-Delaware Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects (PA-DE ASLA) is pleased to invite your company to consider serving as a 2020 Commercial Sponsor.
Our commercial sponsorship program offers year-round marketing exposure to our 600+ members, an opportunity to share company- or industry-specific sponsored content in our e-newsletter, as well as a discounted exhibit booth at our newly-renamed PA-DE ASLA Conference on Landscape Architecture (formerly known as the PA-DE ASLA Annual Meeting).
The 2020 PA-DE ASLA Conference on Landscape Architecture will be held November 20-21, 2020 at the luxurious Skytop Lodge in Skytop, PA, the “grandest family resort in the Poconos” and with ties to the Olmsted Brothers, the fathers of Landscape Architecture!
PA-DE ASLA leadership and membership greatly appreciate the support of our commercial sponsors, which helps to underwrite and sustain the very benefits, opportunities, and resources upon which Pennsylvania and Delaware landscape architects have come to rely.
Here are the benefits our 2020 Commercial Sponsor partners can expect:
2020 Commercial Sponsorship ($1,750)
- Company name or logo, hyperlinked to company website, listed as “Commercial Sponsor” in ALL (weekly) issues of ePLAN
- Company logo, hyperlinked to company website, designated as “Commercial Sponsor” on PA-DE ASLA homepage (www.padeasla.org)
- Company listing on Commercial Sponsor signage at 2020 PA-DE ASLA Conference on Landscape Architecture
- ½ page complimentary display advertisement in the 2020 conference onsite program book (5.0”w x 4.0”h)
- NEW! Up to two insertions in 2020 of display advertising or sponsored content in ePLAN
- 25% off a SINGLE Exhibitor Booth at the 2020 PA-DE ASLA Conference on Landscape Architecture
- Registered and confirmed 2020 commercial sponsors will receive a unique link to purchase and select their preferred (discounted) 2020 conference and exhibit booth.
- Placement of ePLAN advertisements and listings, as well as logo placement on the PA-DE ASLA website, commences January 1, 2020 and runs through December 31, 2020.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Cicely Elliott, Deputy Executive Director, at 717-441-6041 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you!