Trust for Public Land is hiring a Program Director for our Philadelphia Parks for People Program. A degree in Landscape Architecture is preferred.
- Job Location – Philadelphia
- Job Description – Please see link to posting
- Contact information for those who are interested to send a resume – Please send resume through posting portal
This is an excellent position to make impact and worth noting that this person would be responsible for hiring many landscape architects through our park and schoolyard development in the region.
Taylor Design Group, Inc.
Landscape Architecture Department
Project Manager (10+ Years Experience)
Junior Designer (3+ Years Experience)
Full Time- (Part Time will also be considered.)
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Taylor Design Group, Inc. is an award-winning Landscape Architecture and Planning firm with a staff of 8 located in Mount Laurel, NJ. Project types include:
• Park & Regional Trail Design
• Streetscapes & Urban Design
• Residential & Commercial Site Planning & Redevelopment Design
• Municipal Consulting and Development Plan Review / Inspection
We cover all project phases from Feasibility Study and Concept Design, through Design Development, Working Drawings and Contract Administration.
TDG is committed to preserving and enhancing the visual and environmental character of the places and communities where we work.
Successful candidates should have:
• Enthusiasm to improve our built environment & foster sustainability
• Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills
• Solid design skills
• Capability and willingness to work in a team environment
• Proficiency with Auto-Cad, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
(Revit and similar a plus.)
• BLA or MLA in Landscape Architecture
• NJ Licensure a plus for Project Manager Position
Salaries commensurate with experience & abilities. Benefits Package includes Health Insurance with no employee contribution required, Life Insurance, 401K, paid holidays, vacation and sick time. TDG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested in joining our team, please email resume and design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sr. Landscape Architect / Project Manager – 3 Locations
TPD is seeking a creative, highly-skilled Senior Landscape Architect / Project Manager for immediate employment. This candidate will collaborate with planners, engineers, and environmental specialists to conceive, design, and deliver multimodal projects, streetscapes, parks, and green infrastructure projects across TPD’s 12-office footprint.
TPD offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including an unmatched flex time policy, Paid Time Off and a Professional Development program developed to help our staff continue their education and training throughout their careers.
Reasons to work for Traffic Planning and Design:
We are a dynamic team of multi-disciplinary transportation professionals that innovate, collaborate, learn from each other, and serve the needs of our clients and the public. Our team of 150+ engineering, design and planning professionals share a mission to improve the quality of life for the public, and we are dedicated to our company values:
• Commitment to continuous Professional Development to advance knowledge of current standards, principles and emerging technologies
• Dedication to responsiveness
• Commitment to fostering a healthy work-life balance
• Active engagement in the shaping of policy
• Commitment to client and geographic diversity
• Dedication to expanding services to meet the needs of the public
• Commitment to bettering our surrounding communities through charitable work and giving
• Our team members produce exceptional work products and are supported in their growth through some of the most competitive benefits in the industry. TPD offers a competitive salary and benefits including an unmatched flex time policy, Paid Time Off, parental leave and a Professional Development program designed to help our staff continue their education and training throughout their careers.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage multiple projects and provide technical quality control
• Lead and/or participate in design conceptualization, presentation of plans, presentations, and specifications
• Lead and participate in project meetings
• Direct and supervise activities of landscape architects/engineers/planners on staff
• Develop new business opportunities through networking, client meetings and presentation
• Prepare proposals and participate in business development
• Prepare monthly invoices
TPD has excellent opportunity for career growth and upward mobility. Technical learning is encouraged both externally and also within TPD’s own University. Also, opportunities can increase in responsibilities and leadership as a person moves through their career.
• Professional Landscape Architecture License
• Accredited Degree in Landscape Architecture
• At least 8 years’ experience working in landscape architecture/planning/engineering
• Proven experience managing multiple projects at one time
• Excellent design, organization, and communication skills required.
• High level of proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketchup
Please visit our website at https://trafficpd.com/tpd/careers/current-openings/ for more information and to apply.
Landscape Architect –2 – 10 Years Experience
Location: Hermitage, PA, Cranberry Township, PA, St. Clairsville, OH, or Mansfield, OH
Job Description: Want to be part of a dynamic, growing, professional team? We are looking for a creative, talented, Landscape Architect that is looking to grow in a multi-disciplined work environment. The successful candidate will work closely with other professionals in all aspects of project planning, sketching, design, permitting, and plan preparaton on a variety of land development, urban design, education, park, resort, public garden, and ecologicial projects. Specific work may include site design including master planning, layout, grading, planting design, construction detailing, storm-water management and green infrastructure, erosion control, utility coordination, wetland mitigation, natural stream channel design, associated State and Federal permitting, construction cost estimating, and cultural landscape projects.
Work experience on land development projects, knowledge of plant materials, and graphic rendered plans/photo simulations skills required.
Positions located in Hermitage, PA, Cranberry, PA, St. Clairsville, OH, or Mansfiled, OH depending on experience level.
Requirements: B.S. in Landscape Architecture required. Professional Landscape Architect (PLA) license/Registered Landscape Architect (RLA) preferred, but not required; minimum of 2 – 10 years experience preferred. Must be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, Sketchup, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office. GIS experience, hand sketching and Abode Creative Suite, a plus.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. WallacePancher Group offers a competitive benefits package.
WallacePancher Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Download Job Description (PDF)
A Landscape Architecture firm based in Wayne, Pennsylvania on the Philadelphia Main Line is seeking a Landscape Designer to join our team.
The position requires a candidate, with one to four years of work experience, who possesses exemplary design, graphic, detailing, management, and communication skills. Job requirements include a proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator), SketchUp, and hand drawing. Horticultural knowledge, additional software knowledge (Rhino, Revit, Microstation, etc.), and experience in sustainable design and LEED AP are a plus. A BLA or MLA from an accredited program is required.
The candidate needs to have a passion to learn, a positive attitude, and the ability to function both as a team player and an individual in a small office setting. The scale of work ranges from small to large with a variety of public and private clients. Examples of our firm’s work can be found online at www.jonathanalderson.com.
A car is not necessary for this position as we are one block from SEPTA’s regional rail line. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including flexible summer hours, health insurance, short term disability, TransitChek®, and a retirement plan with an employer contribution.
Qualified candidates should send the following items by email to email@example.com (no calls please):
- Cover letter highlighting applicable experience and interests.
- Work samples of AutoCAD work and Design Rendering including but not limited to: Construction drawing sets, construction details, master plans, hand sketches/graphics/rendering, digital graphics/rendering. We can accept PDF files up to 10 MB or online folder sharing such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, or Issuu.
- Three references.
Jonathan Alderson Landscape Architects, Inc.
100 East Lancaster Ave.
Wayne, PA 19087