Job Title: Mid & Senior-Level Landscape Designers/ Landscape Architects
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Groundswell Design Group is a full service design firm specializing in placemaking, public space and hospitality. Our projects range in scale from large public parks, land art installations, to intimate cafes and pop-up activations. Each project’s process is specially tailored to the site, drawing inspiration from the surrounding landscape, neighborhood and community to create a unique lifestyle and atmosphere.
Groundswell Design Group creates compelling and highly crafted placemaking experiences focusing on the conceptual design through design development stages. Although focusing primarily on schematic and design development, Groundswell also partners with architects and consultants to remain a part of the documentation and construction administration process.
As a small, but dynamic, studio, candidates would be part of a tightly knit team of designers working on a wide range of project types. Groundswell is looking for full time Landscape Designers with a minimum of 4-8+ years of professional experience to join our highly creative and collaborative team. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, self-directed, and well rounded with a highly organized work ethic and a strong technical foundation.
Candidates Should Possess the Following:
- Masters or Bachelors degree
- 4-8+ years of professional experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino and MS Office is a must. Proficiency in Revit is a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong space planning skills
- Strong presentation, graphics skills and design conceptual communication skills
- Experience with construction administration, client management, and contract management
- On-site project management experience a plus
- Experience working with budgets
- Must be able to manage multiple projects in different design phases in a fast paced environment
To apply, please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.