Landscape Designer I/Illustrator/Technician
Barry Isett and Associates seeks a motivated and creative individual with diverse experience and interest in computer-generated landscape illustrations/design to join our team as a Landscape Designer/Illustrator/Technician.
Barry Isett & Associates (Isett) is a well-respected multi-discipline engineering and consulting firm headquartered in Allentown, PA, with additional offices throughout eastern PA. We are proud to have been named a PA Best Company (2019 and 2020), Morning Call Top Workplace annually since 2013, Corporate Citizen of the Year (by the Lehigh Valley Business Journal) and recipient of the Societas Award for Responsible Corporate Conduct (for Ethics).
In addition to landscape architecture, our employee-owned company provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEP), geotechnical and municipal engineering, environmental services, land surveying, code enforcement, plan review, construction management, special inspections and material testing, and grant writing services to a diverse client base.
During Covid, this position can be largely home based but will require close proximity to one of our offices in eastern and southcentral PA for meetings and collaboration. Travel within 1-2 hour radius maybe required for project site visits and client meetings. Post Covid, Isett Associates enjoy the flexibility to work from home, if desired and with approval.
Our projects range from concept design to construction documents as well as inspections for parks, streetscapes, trails, commercial and residential land development. We are committed to developing long term client relationships from project inception to completion, so this position provides a broad work environment.
Applicants should demonstrate creative design, strong computer, clear communication, and illustration skills. The successful applicant will work directly with the Landscape Architecture Team on a full range of project types.
- Developing design and planning concepts
- 3D modeling
- Producing presentation graphics and renderings
- Prepare working drawings and construction documents
- Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture or relevant program and/or experience.
- Principles and practices of project design and design development using computer aided design software.
- Proficient and willing to expand knowledge in AutoCAD Civil 3D, Formit Pro, Infoworks, Revit, BIM, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch-up, Microsoft Office and/or similar programs,
- Enjoy developing efficiently prepare high quality 2-D and 3-D renderings.
- Experience preparing graphics for presentations.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Self-starter and motivated individual yet able to work in collaboration with the team.
- Possess a high level of professionalism.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple tasks.
Other skills of interest may include:
- Social media platforms
- Video editing and production
- Graphic arts
- Public speaking
Working at Isett
Isett offers a collaborative, team-based work environment with great potential for personal and professional growth. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401k, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, vacation/holiday/sick pay, supplemental insurances, and flexible working schedules in a professional, yet relaxed environment. Isett is an EOE.
Please no agencies/third party solicitations.
Forward letter of interest, resume and work examples to: Dayna Edelman, email: email@example.com