Strada, a cross-disciplinary design firm, is seeking a Licensed Landscape Architect with 5 to 8 years of experience to join our Pittsburgh team. Must be a graduate of an accredited landscape architecture program (B.S. or BLA), a self-starter, and a collaborative professional interested in growing within a cross-disciplinary environment.
The position will entail working with our team of landscape architects and other design professionals in a variety of capacities and responsibilities. Candidates should have an active interest in diverse project types and design challenges, as well as the desire to integrate landscapes and architecture – including urban landscapes, public open spaces, campus landscapes and commercial mixed-use facilities.
Strada prides itself on a collaborative and supportive work environment. The successful candidate should be ready to be immersed in our unique environment and prepared to become engaged in collaborative design and problem-solving activities. Strada provides a competitive salary and robust benefits.
- In-depth understanding of current landscape construction technologies and the ability to prepare construction-level technical documents
- Translation of client ideas into visual or tangible references using digital design and illustration technologies; a working knowledge of Revit is a plus
- Strong design sensibility, knowledge of Pennsylvania/Mid-Atlantic regional plants, and experience crafting informed planting designs
- Strong collaborator, with the ability to adjust to dynamic project priorities
- Remarkable design, organization and critical thinking abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills